VOTE NO ON BLOATED BUDGETS
VOTE NO ON RAISING THE DEBT CEILING
VOTE NO OBAMACARE & PLANNED PARENTHOOD $
TELL CONGRESS – STOP THE SPENDING – SELECT HERE!
Congress voted this week on a new bloated budget, billed as cutting $36 billion, but the CBO says only $358 million will actually be cut
Democrats & Republicans are LYING about the rest, using shell games and bogus accounting tricks to make it appear as though they are cutting billions. And next they will try to convince us they need to raise the debt ceiling so they can borrow and spend even more money.
The days of "fool the voter" are OVER
Here are the FACTS:
America and her finances are in desperate trouble.
Current Federal Deficit & Debt
– The amount the Federal government has overspent in 2011 – with 5 1/2 months left to go in the fiscal year
$354 million per day – The amount every single day the Federal government is now over-spending, (not including Social Security & Medicare)$14.2 Trillion
– The amount of money the Federal government has already borrowed and must pay back
- $1 Million every 46 seconds
– The rate at which the National Debt, (interest + additional deficit spending, but not including unfunded mandates is growing as of April 2011
– The amount of Federal Debt per taxpayer … thanks to political hacks in Washington, DC
Taxing the Rich Won't Fix It…
- $1.3 Trillion – Total value of all cash & assets for the richest people in America, (as reported by Forbes) – seizing all assets would cover less that 1/3 of 2011 spending
- $4.6 Trillion – Total value of all small business assets – barely enough to cover all 2011 spending
- $13.8 Trillion – Total value of all U.S. corporate assets – not enough to pay off the National Debt
Taxing Everyone won't Fix It…
- $77 Trillion – The total assets of every American household, small business and corporation
- $127 Trillion – The total National Debt plus "Unfunded Liabilities" (aka the empty I.O.U filled trust funds for Social Security, Medicare & Medicare Part D)
- $50 TRILLION DOLLARS
– The total amount of Federal Debt & Unfunded Liabilities is $50 trillion MORE than the total asset value of every man, woman, child, business and corporation in America!
The Crisis is Growing
- $100,000 per SECOND
– The rate at which the National Debt + Unfunded Liabilities are growing
2037 – The year the CBO (Congressional Budget Office) says the American economy will completely crash, our government and people left bankrupt and our currency rendered worthless if drastic changes do not start immediately.
*All numbers taken directly from the
as of noon April 14, 2011 except where noted.